Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Shea had me at hello.

Salams All,

Told you i'd be back! hehehe
Hows everyones fasting going? iA all well.

So today I'm going to review a beautiful dress by one of my fav Malaysian sisters!! Shea Rasol aka www.myamethyst-shea.com (if you don't know who she is...then where have you been peoples!)

The gorgeous dress is called Fiora! and if you don't know me, I'm not a pastel kinda girl...i kinda dislike it..lol but when i saw this dress i literally was drooling!!! it's soo pretty!! i had to have it!!
So i asked le hubby..."ummm can i get an early Eid present!" and le rest was history!! hahaha
About a week later i received Fiora!! My oh my isn't she a beaut! it came beautifully packaged.
As soon as i put it on, i knew it was love! the material is so soft and light, made from Japanese Cotton! The sizing is perfect..except for the length..(which is always a problem coz I'm so short!) but it wasn't a problem any high heels couldn't fix!! 
The dress has zippers on the arms (which is so in trend for long dresses right now (check out my new dresses lol) ) which makes it easy for wuduh,the dress is fully lined except sleeves but isn't an issue.
It has a cap sleeve,which i love love love!! It has a ribbon that can be tied up, I tied mine at the front to make a pretty bow! The dress made me feel so girly! (which I'm not haha)

The price and shipping is very reasonable! So if your into pastels you should defiantly check out
http://www.shearasol.com








xoxo
MSF



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no SPAM!!