Thursday, June 28, 2012

Indonesia They Coming For You!

Salams All,
If You live in Indonesia Or 
are Going to Indonesia during July 14-15th 
Then you can go to this awesome event held by Dian Pelangi!!!

There will be alot of Special Guest like...

do you know...
or 
or
or
Hanna & Fifi (Casa Elana/HijabScarf)???
and 

arrrgghhh i wanna go *cries* 
pray for me that my husband surprisingly 
buys me a ticket to indonesia for this A-M-A-Z-I-N-G event!!! lol
Anyone want to sponsor me?? :)




P.S. Dian Can you make something like this in Sydney?

xoxo MSF

6 comments:

  1. How much does it cost &where is it exactly ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayo sih ka dateng, tar kita ketemu xixixi ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous: im not sure how much it cost but just call the number on the flyer..
    its at FX PLAZA JAKARTA F4 FLOOR.

    Dwi: Mau danteng banget!!! tapi my suami masi bilang nggak boleh! hahahha does that make sense?? my into is kacau! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Assalamualaikum, hope you can pay a visit to my blog.. Still new.. http://princesshijab13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please no SPAM!!