Monday, November 29, 2010

YEY it's fixed!!!!!!!!!

Salams All!!
Allhamdullilah my laptop is fixed!
thanks to my bro inlaw! wuwu!!

Okio so yesterday i went to a Sisters Only Famsy Event
it was filled with lots of Games, Yummy Cakes & Food and Yummy Punch!
And downstairs they had a few stalls selling lots of clothes, scarves etc.

i didn't stay long coz the hubby wanted to go eat
so for the time i was there i ate and drank as much as i could! hehe

Anywhos i only took fotos of two girls coz i didnt have my camera
and i felt silly asking to take a foto for my blog with my iPhone lol

i must say there were alot of stylish girls there!!



S.E.


S.O.

1 comment:

  1. Ass-salam sis
    ...i love fashion too...but now have to level up with my age

    good day

    ReplyDelete

Please no SPAM!!